Available to qualified Seniors in high school, students in college or trade school.
The following conditions will apply for this grant:
- All Local 7777 members in good standing with our Local not covered by tuition aid in their contract.
- Children and grandchildren of all members of Local 7777. The parent/grandparent or guardian must be a member in good standing.
- The applicant may select or, currently attend any accredited university, college, or trade school of his or her choice.
- The student must have passing grades and the application must be accompanied by two (2) letters of recommendation from a mentor, tutor, or employer.
- Our application form and the letters of recommendation MUST be postmarked on or before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Applicant must submit an essay of a minimum of 500 words to a maximum of 1000 words on the following topic:
“Are Unions still important to maintain the middle class in the United States, and if so, Why?.”
Recommendation Letter Form (print 2)