Denver Health in conjunction with the City & County of Denver is in need of contact tracers/case investigators immediately. We can't overcome this pandemic, and begin to put America back to work if we can't trace the virus's spread. If you know someone who may be interested, please have them reach out to Jessica Forsyth at Jessica.Forsyth@dhha.org
The Denver COVID-19 Case Investigator is responsible for calling people with COVID-19, identifying and collecting contact details of household members and other contacts, and connecting cases and household contacts to varying services (including social support structures, testing, clinical care, etc.). The COVID-19 Case Investigator will provide education about isolation and quarantine procedures for cases and household contacts. The Case Investigator will work with the Denver team to ensure data collection is complete and ensuring cases and household contacts and resource needs are passed off to the appropriate team members.
• Experience in health sector with a minimum of one year of experience preferred
• Ability to learn quickly, exhibit a professional, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis; strong empathy skills to handle challenging issues
• Ability to speak, read, and write English; Spanish speaking, reading and writing fluency or other languages is highly desired
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
• Proficiency with computers
Location: This is a remote position and will require access to a computer, good WiFi and cell phone usage.
Position Type: Part-time up to full-time (20-40 hours per week) for about 5 months and will include some weekends ($25/hour with no benefits); case investigations occur 7 days a week.